Monday, July 14, 2014

Where are you God?


If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.Jeremiah 29:13







How often we look around saying, "Where are you God? Why aren't you here with me? "  Or worse yet,"Why should I believe in a God when I can't see Him?










All we have to do to know where God is, is look around us.  We see His mighty creations everywhere from the pristine snow covered mountain tops to the rippling streams or perhaps a new born baby.  We get a sense of wonder, fascination and happiness as we gaze on these creations.










































                             

How often we look around saying, "Where are you God? Why aren't you here with me? "  Or worse yet,"Why should I believe in a God when I can't see Him?  I pray you will search, pray and discover He is there, always, in every happy moment and each problem you encounter !  Just raise you eyes toward Heaven and Pray," Father please come into my heart!

I am your lighthouse
 

The wind is raging the waves continue to grow
The fog is a shroud, hiding sight of where I go
 My boat is heaving no help seems near
The storm grows wilder my death I fear

Never before have I felt so inclined to pray
But there is no help out here, no other way
The tempest is tossing, my  eyes can not see
What is ahead now or what is behind me

What is that light in the distance , that I see
Is it a lighthouse on the rock to guide me
Jesus did you hear me, send a light to guide my way
Did you hear when I asked you to help me today

“Child, I hear every word your lips share
I have just been waiting, close by, always there
Waiting to hear the love in your voice
As you look  up to call to me the Angels rejoice”

“I am your lighthouse, Your Savior, your king
When you reach out to me, you will hear my angels sing”
© betty overstreet 2013 


No comments:

Post a Comment