Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thank you so much for vistiing my Blog Pages!

I was amazed when my husband, Gary, recently viewed some of my webpages!  He said, " Hon, did you know you have had over 500 views of these blog pages?"  I said, "I had no idea, no one seems to comment and that is the only way I am notified that someone has read one."

Many times I have considered closing up the Blog due to having no comments and believing no one was reading what I write.   There is a place I can look for stats but it would be so nice to hear what you have to say and where you are living!   It would also be nice to know if you have a subject you would like to discuss with other readers.

Have you written something you would like to share with my readers?  I would be happy to post your writings , providing they are inspirational or about some problem you think others may be able to help you with.

If you become a follower, then I will know that someone is reading my blogs.

If you would like to be notified when I have added a blog page, please look up to the word: submit enter your email address and click to become a follower of my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment