Monday, July 22, 2013

I am excited about a new internet radio station that is playing my music!  I received notice that I have been nominated as Female artist of 2013, however it is all dependent on my fans going to www.clayscountry.com and voting for me (if you like my music).

This is an enjoyable radio station as Clay playes music by the Country Classic artists and also plays lots of music by independent artist, like me!

If you are a Country or Gospel band or vocalist check it out to see how they may be able to promote your music and if you are a listener who loves to hear the oldies and also new music by those of us who do not get played on the regular radio stations-there is lots of really talented folks getting airtime. 

Join us real soon at www.clayscountry.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment